International Journal of Environmental and Technological Sciences (iJETs) started in the year 2015 and is a peer-reviewed, scholarly, multidisciplinary half-yearly Open Acess Research Journal.
It accepts and publishes the following types of articles:
- Original and review articles
- Short communications and notes to editor
- Case and technical reports
- Book, Book reviews
- Conferences and seminar papers
Why publish with iJETs?
- Timely decisions: The standard time from submission to first decision is 20 days for regular articles
- Timely broadcasting: The average time from initial submission to publication for regular Research Articles is 45 days,
- Constructive reviews from renowned scientist and researcher at all editorial levels
- Rejection Rate: 40%
- No page limits for regular articles.